2 . Generate Organic Traffic (Part A). This is part of your search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy and first you have to know and plan your keywords. Keywords are the words that people type into a search engine to find something on the internet. A keyword can consist of a single word, such as “bike" or an entire phrase, like "mountain bikes for beginners".
3. Generate Organic Traffic (Part B). Keyword placement is important. Make sure your ‘title tags’ (the words you see in your browser window) have your keywords in them. This is what search engines use for the title display in their search results.
4. Generate Backlinks. This where other internet sites link to your website. They are important because search engines look at the number and the level of quality of websites that connect to your website to determine how your page may rank on their listing. One of the most common ways of finding backlinks is in trading links with other websites.
5.Article Marketing. Article marketing is a technique to generate quality backlinks to your website quickly and easily. Each article will have an author’s resource information box that is attached to your article submission and you can refer readers to your website.
6. Use Feeder Site Traffic. A feeder site is a third party website that allows you to place content on its webite. Search engines like feeder websites and there are many feeder sites online that you can use to siphon traffic from the search engines to your website.
7. Video marketing. It is easy to submit a video to YouTube and some of the other video sharing websites. Add your site’s URL to the video itself, and add a link to your site in the description of the video, too. This will help generate traffic, especially if you target keywords with your video titles!
8. Paid Traffic. Pay Per Click advertising is paying for your website to be at the top of search engine results when a person types in the keywords that best describe your product or service. The higher you bid, the higher your link will be displayed in the list and you only pay when a somebody clicks on your link.
9. Employ a specialist web design / search optimisation company. They can apply methods to get your website near the top of the search page. Employing a specialist to generate traffic will cost you money however their graphics, knowledge and input will be search friendly.
10. Remain Consistent. In order to maximize the performance of all of your traffic campaigns you need to stay consistent, adding fresh new content to your websites and consistently maximizing exposure so you keep the momentum going.
For a FREE report on how you can generate more website traffic for your business, please visit http://www.starshells.com/website-traffic-tactics.html